Take a Walk in Their Shoes
This is a free information session for family and unpaid carers of people living with dementia, organised by Fife Carers Centre.
It aims to help you understand how dementia may change how the person you care for experiences and reacts to the world, how to cope with the changes you see in them and how to adapt your own behaviour to make life easier for you both.
Dates and Locations:
- Friday 17th March 2017, 10am - 1pm in St Andrews
- Tuesday 16th May 2017, 6.30pm - 9.30pm in Dunfermline
- Monday 3rd July 2017, 10am - 1pm in Lundin Links
- Saturday 16th September 2017, 10am - 1pm in Glenrothes
- Tuesday 14th November 2017, 10am - 1pm in Dunfermline
Please ensure you book your place at this event. Click here for more information and to book on.
How can we help?
Veterans First Point Fife Veterans First Point is a new service... full story
Mind Your Mind 'Mind Your Mind' is a free 8-week course in mindfulness run by Fife... full story
Take a Walk in Their Shoes This is a free information session for family and unpaid carers of... full story
Meal Makers helps people share extra portions of home cooked-food with others in their area who... full story